Current user rating: 86/100 (77 votes)
- Drama: Your Neighbor's Wife (English & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Ne Yiootui Anae
- Hangul: 네 이웃의 아내
- Director: Lee Tae-Gon
- Writer: Kang Ji-Won, Yoo Won, Lee Joon-Young, Min Sun
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 22
- Release Date: October 14 - December 24, 2013
- Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:50
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Drama series follows two 40'ish married couples who live directly above and below each other in the same apartment building.
Department Head Min (Jung Joon-Ho) works for a large corporation. He is married, but is attracted to Chae Song-Ha (Yum Jung-Ah), who lives downstairs from him. Chae Song-Ha works as a marketing team leader at an advertising company. She is a perfectionist and wants things perfect at home and work. Although she has a husband who works as a doctor, her life isn't filled with joy.
- "Your Neighbor's Wife" takes over the JTBC Mondays & Tuesdays 21:50 time slot previously occupied by "Love in Her Bag" and followed by "Can We Fall in Love, Again?" on December 23, 2013.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers