Current user rating: 89/100 (312 votes)
- Drama: While You Were Sleeping (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Dangsinyi Jamdeun Sayi
- Hangul: 당신이 잠든 사이
- Director: Park Gyung-Ryeol
- Writer: Ma Joo-Hee
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 120
- Release Date: May 16 - November 9, 2011
- Runtime: Monday - Friday 19:15
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Oh Shin-Young (So Yu-Jin) is a nutritionist in the cafeteria of a hospital. She has a bright personality and happy because she has people who she loves. But, while giving birth she falls into a vegetative state.
Yoon-Min-Joon (Choi Won-Young) is Shin-Young's husband. He works is the sales department of a food company. He is a good husband and loves his wife, But his wife Shin-Young falls into a vegetative state by his first love Ko Hyung-Sung (Oh Yoon-Ah).
Ko Hyun-Sung is the chief obstetrician in the hospital. Hyun-Sung suffers from her love for her first love Yoon Min-Joon, while married to her husband Jae Hyuk-Jin (Lee Chang-Hun). Her misery turns her character darker until she makes Shin-Young fall into a vegetative state.
Jae Hyuk-Jin is Hyun-Sung's husband. He is the director of a food company. He is betrayed by his wife and dreams of revenge.
- "While You Were Sleeping" takes over the SBS Monday - Friday 19:15 time slot previously occupied by "Pure Pumpkin Flower" and followed by "My Daughter the Flower" on November 14, 2011
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers