Current user rating: 76/100 (6 votes)
- Movie: What's For Dinner, Mom?
- Romaji: Mama, Gohan Mada?
- Japanese: ママ、ごはんまだ？
- Director: Mitsuhito Shiraha
- Writer: Tae Hitoto (novel), Mitsuhito Shiraha
- Producer: Hiroyuki Takase, Harumi Hoshino
- Cinematographer: Mitsunori Kougo
- Release Date: February 11, 2017
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Genre: Drama / Family / Food
- Distributor: Is.Field
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Sisters Tae Hitoto (Haruka Kinami) and Yo Hitoto (Izumi Fujimoto) return to their old family home which is set to be torn down. There, Tae Hitoto discovers a box containing recipes and letters written by her mother who died 20 years ago. Her mother moved to Taiwan and married a Taiwanese man. After her husband's death, she endured a battle with cancer. Tae Hitoto decides to travel to Taiwan to trace her mother's past and reminisce about the food she made.
- Based on the essay "Mama, Gohan Mada?" by Tae Hitoto (published June 28, 2013 by Kodansha).
- Theme song "Sorane" is sung by Yo Hitoto (younger sister of author Tae Hitoto).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers