Current user rating: 92/100 (710 votes)
- Drama: We're Millennials Got a Problem? (English title)
- Romaji: Yutori Desu ga Nani ka
- Japanese: ゆとりですがなにか
- Director: Nobuo Mizuta
- Writer: Kankuro Kudo
- Network: NTV
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: April 17 - June 19, 2016
- Runtime: Sundays 22:30
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Drama series depicts the lives of three men born in 1987 and oppose irrational things of the world through work, love and friendship. The men are from the Yutori generation when the Japanese government reformed the education system emphasizing a pressure-free environment referred to as Yutori education.
Since Masakazu’s (Masaki Okada) father passed away, he lives with his mother, older brother, older brother’s wife and younger sister. He studied hard in his school days and began working for a good company after college. He has worked in different divisions. This spring he is assigned to a bar franchise his company owns.
Kazutoyo (Tori Matsuzaka) is a elementary school homeroom teacher. His teaching style, derived from his own Yutori education, draws the ire of the school and parents. He is connected with a female university student who arrives at the school for teaching apprenticeship.
Maribu (Yuya Yagira) was born from an elite family. In his school days, he did well in his studies and sports. He applied for admission to Tokyo University, but was denied. 10 years later, he is now married and has a baby. His family still lives in a small place. Even though he is in a difficult financial situation, he is still trying to gain admission into Tokyo University.
- Yutori education is a Japanese education policy that begin in the late 1970's. The policy reduced the hours and the curriculum in primary schools in hopes of having a stress-free environment. Opponents to the policy believe it may weaken the competitive sense and ambitions of students.
- Director Nobuo Mizuta and screenwriter Kankuro Kudo have previously worked together in 2007 film "Maiko haaaan!!!" and 2009 film "No More Cry!!!"
- Related titles:
- We're Millennials Got a Problem? | Yutori Desu ga Nani ka (NTV / 2016)
- We're Millennials Got a Problem? SP | Yutori Desu ga Nani ka Junmai Ginjo Junjo hen (NTV / 2017)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers