- Movie: V.I.P. (working title)
- Revised romanization: Beuiaipi
- Hangul: 브이아이피
- Director: Park Hoon-Jung
- Release Date: August, 2017
- Genre: Action / Crime / Thriller
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
V.I.P. Kim Gwang-Il (Lee Jong-Suk) arrives in South Korea through planning by the NIS in South Korea and CIA in America. He becomes a suspect in a series of murders. Detective Chae Yi-Do (Kim Myung-Min) knows by intuition that Kim Gwang-Il is the culprit, but NIS Agent Park Jae-Hyuk (Jang Dong-Gun) protects him.
- Filming began October 22, 2016 and finished January 20, 2017.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers