- Hey thanks for your contributions. I like your re-write for the plot synopsis of Atashinchi no Danshi. Adding the episode guide really should go on a seperate page.
- What you did on Gokusen: The Movie was totally unacceptable and not warranted. Why are you placing information for the drama series on the movie page? Expain your reasonings otherwise your account will be permanently banned. At the moment I can't tell if you are actually contributing these works or pulling stuff randomly off the internet. If you don't respond I'll assume the latter. Thanks -- --RamenLover 10:56, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
Atashinchi no Danshi
Hey I added a link from the Atashinchi no Danshi page to its individual plot synopsis page Atashinchi no Danshi/ep. 1-11 Plot Synopsis. Feel free to edit away.
You character description for Atashinchi is also a nice touch. With the way its formatted now I can't think of better a solution then have a seperate page for each character. Linking from the character's name to their own individual page would work best. You can see a similar example of this Boys Over Flowers (2009-South Korea-KBS2) - look specifically under the cast section and the individual character names for the main characters. If you have another idea feel free to leave it here.
Formatting on article pages
Yamachan04 please read the FAQ should tell you quite a bit how we format articles on here. Any questions leave them here and I will be more than happy to help.
For the Gokusen movie page please leave plot synopsis as is until the movie comes out & you have watched it. If then you feel the plot synopsis needs an update feel free to change it.
Also under the notes section on the Gokusen: The Movie page there links to each of the drama series. So there is no reason to add television details on the movie page. I was especially confused why you replaced the Profile details for the movie to the Gokusen drama series?
Hey please leave messages here or on my discusion page [] (ignore all the stuff you see there about latest ratings). To reply here or on my discussion page just hit EDIT and then type a message. Think of it as a chalkboard and leave a message. The comment section on my userpage is just for leaving simple messages or greetings. Thanks.
Also I reverted your gokusen movie edits (again).
Thanks... I really have no idea there was such thing as "THE MOVIE" But then... I still cant find GOKUSEN 1 in this site... do you have one? I want to edit properly so I'll just ask first... I dnt want to have the same mistake. Tnx
- Edit properly scares me coming from you at this moment. I see now why you replaced everything on the gokusen movie page. You didn't know there was a movie and you decided to replace everything on there with the correct information from the drama. First take a chill pill relax. Second actually 'read' the gokusen movie page. You're likely to find the answers there. Also read the FAQ.
Oh well... according to Yamaguchi from gokusen... everyone makes mistakes ( episode 4 ). Ehehehe well It's the first time for me to write online. I usually write in my private journal.. I got carried all of a sudden. Do you mind if I ask where are you from and are you a male of a female... I'm being very too informal not knowing who you are.. you might think I'm rude... ehehehe well nice to meet you ramenlover!!!
Ramen lover! ramenlover!!! This is so cool! I made tons of research about the movie gokusen and it's so cool!!! I'll surely watch it!! If you didn't tell me I bet I'll never know!!! I owe you my life this time!!! I really am a huge fan yet I never knew about this! TNX a lot!!! It was great meeting you!
- Hello Yamachan04 glad you like it here. Hopefully you found the links for the indivdiual Gokusen drama series under the "Notes" section on the Gokusen the movie page? Also you can of course search for Gokusen and you should go straight to the gokusen drama #1 series or see a list of gukusen pages. Also there is the third way of browsing through the TV-Dramas category list on the left sidebar (underneath "Navigation"). Also, I live in New Orleans but came originally from South Korea and male. How about yourself? Glad to make your acquaintance! --RamenLover 20:13, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hey I made a testpage incorporating your character profiles for Atashinchi no Danshi. Have a look at here : Testpage. What do you think of it? Do you think its preferable to the current Atashinchi no Danshi page?
- Actually just went ahead and added the character profiles on the Atashinchi no Danshi. You can see it there. Thanks --RamenLover 23:33, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- I see... so you are a korean.... you speak English fluently . Well I'm from Qatar but is actually a Filipino. Tnx for everything! Hope we can be friends!By the way, I like the way you arranged the atashinchi no danshi cast. TNX
- Hey, nice to make your acquaintance. I looked up exactly where Qatar is (I knew it was arabic but not exactly sure). Must be hot there no? Also for the Gokusen and Gokusen 2, I added a link to a new page for the episode guides. You can see it underneath the plot description on either page. This is done because the episode summaries can get quite long, so better to let the reader have the option to browse through it or not. Also have you watched Gokusen Graduation Special '09? We don't have a plot synopsis for the special so if you have seen it and want to write a summary that would be fantastic. -- --RamenLover 05:10, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Haven't seen it yet... and yes Qatar is an Arabic country and it's absolutely hot! haven't yet but I'll try to look and try to make a synopsis. Thanks for making a link. I dnt know how so... if ever I'll make another... maybe u can teach me... tnx! One more thing... I might not be able to write it soon coz our school will start this 15th and I have to go to our dormitory today... there's no internet access there. But if ever no one writes on it, expect me to do it... tnx!