Current user rating: 99/100 (1 votes)
- Drama: Universal Advertising Agency (literal title)
- Romaji: Unibasaru Koukokusha: Anata no Jinsei, Urikomimasu
- Japanese: ユニバーサル広告社～あなたの人生、売り込みます！～
- Director: Yasuhiro Kawamura
- Writer: Hiroshi Ogiwara (novel), Yoshikazu Okada
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Release Date: October 20, 2017 --
- Runtime: Fridays 20:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Sugiyama (Ikki Sawamura) used to be the most popular copywriter at the largest advertising agency. He quit his job there to open up his own advertising agency, but his company doesn't do very well. He decides to move his company to a dead shopping district of a port town in decline. Even though the port town is lifeless and in serious decline, people go to see Sugiyama with small requests. Sugiyama begins his struggle as a small advertising agency.
- Based on novel “Hana no Sakura Doori” from the “Unibasaru Koukokusha Series” by Hiroshi Ogiwara (published June 2012 by Shueisha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers