Current user rating: 81/100 (57 votes)
- Movie: Two Rooms, Two Nights (English title) / Two Loves (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Doo Gaeui Yeonae
- Hangul: 두 개의 연애
- Director: David Cho
- Producer: Jo Eun-Woon, Oh Dong-Jin
- World Premiere: October 2, 2015 (Busan IFF)
- Release Date: April 14, 2016
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Genre: Romance / Comedy
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
In-Sung (Kim Jae-Wook) is a handsome and popular movie director. He has a girlfriend, Yoon-Joo (Chae Jung-An), who works as a screenwriter and has a bright personality. They keep their relationship a secret. They are woking together on their next movie.
In-Sung stays alone in Gangneung, Gangwon Province. There, he meets his ex-girlfriend Mi-Na (Park Gyulee) who is Korean-Japanese. She is in Gangneung for work. They travel together. In-Sung hits on her, but she turns him down and leaves.
Meanwhile, he learns that his girlfriend Yoon-Joo is coming to Gangneung. He goes to the bus terminal to meet Yoon-Joo, but he sees Yoon-Joo and Mi-Na getting off of the bus.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers