Current user rating: 80/100 (14 votes)
- Movie: Trade Your Love (English title)
- Revised romanization: Eojjeoda, Gyeolhon
- Hangul: 어쩌다, 결혼
- Director: Park Ho-Chan, Park Soo-Jin
- Release Date: February 27, 2019
- Runtime: 87 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seong-Suk's (Kim Dong-Wook) family runs an airline. If he wants to inherit the company, he needs to get married. Hae-Joo (Ko Sung-Hee) is constantly pressured by her mother and 3 older brothers to get married. Hae-Joo wants to live her life on her terms.
Seong-Suk and Hae-Joo meet on a blind date. To get what they want, they decide to enter into a contract marriage. They will pretend they are a married couple for 3 years. During their wedding preparations, they face unexpected difficulties.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers