Current user rating: 94/100 (199 votes)
- Movie: Timeline
- Thai: ไทม์ไลน์ จดหมาย..ความทรงจำ (Jod Mai..Kwam Song Jum)
- Director: Nonzee Nimibutr
- Writer: Kiat Songsanun, Apichet Kampoo Na Ayutthaya, Nonzee Nimibutr (Story)
- Producer: Somsak Techaratanaprasert
- Cinematographer: Teerawat Rujintum
- Release Date: February 13, 2014 (Thailand)
- Runtime: 135 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Tagline: She'll be waiting until he loves, He'll loved until she knew.
- Language: Thai
- Country: Thailand
Mat (Piyathida) a mother forced to raise her son Tan (Jirayu) on her own after being widowed early in her marriage. In this Mat gets help from Watt (Noppachai), who falls in love with her for long time. Tan is expected to be like his dad but instead wants to escape what he regards as the narrow confines of his mother's world.
His dreams look like coming true when he meets June (Jarinporn), a free spirit who knows what she wants from life. The young woman quickly makes up for what Tan feels he's missing and in the process helps him reconnect with his mother.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers