Current user rating: 62/100 (8 votes)
- Movie: Till Death Do Us What? (English title) / Wedded Pair Diary (literal title)
- Romaji: Fufu Fufu Nikki
- Japanese: 夫婦フーフー日記
- Director: Koji Maeda
- Writer: Fufu Kawasaki (autobiographical story), Tamio Hayashi, Koji Maeda
- Producer: Rikyu Oohata, Kenichi Morikawa, Hiroyuki Tanaka, Hitoshi Matsumoto
- Cinematographer: Hiroshi Ito
- Release Date: May 30, 2015
- Runtime: 95 min.
- Genre: Drama / Comedy
- Distributor: Showgate
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kota and Yoko have known each other for 17 years. They finally get married and Yoko becomes pregnant. During her pregnancy, Yoko feels ill and gets a checkup. She learns that she has terminal cancer. Yoko is able to give birth and they try to smile everyday until her very last day.
After Yoko passes away, Kota focuses on writing their story via their blog. He drifts away from reality. One day, Yoko appears in front of Kota again.
- Based on the non-fiction novel "Gan Fufu Nikki" by Fufu Kawasaki (published in April, 2011 by Shogakukan). Story is based on the true story of Koji Shimizu and Fufu Kawasaki. They began writing their story on their blog (profile.ameba.jp/gan22) on September 27, 2009.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers