Current user rating: 90/100 (21 votes)
Akari Inui (Riria Kojima) and other students are kidnapped and imprisoned. They are forced to take part in a game to kill and survive. The last survivor will receive one hundred million yen.
- Based on the novel "Jinro Gemu Prison Break" by Ryo Kawakami (published May 26, 2016 by Takeshobo).
- Related titles (movie):
- The Werewolf Game: The Villagers Side | Jinroh Gemu (2013)
- The Werewolf Game: The Beast Side | Jinroh Gemu Bisutosido (2014)
- The Werewolf Game: Crazy Fox | Jinro Gemu Crazy Fox (2015)
- The Werewolf Game: Prison Break | Jinro Game Prison Break (2016)
- The Werewolf Game: Lovers | Jinroh Gemu Ravazu (2017)
- The Werewolf Game: Mad Land | Jinroh Gemu Maddo Rando (2017)
- The Werewolf Game: Inferno | Jinro Gemu Inferuno (2018)
- Related titles (drama series):
- The Werewolf Game: Lost Eden | Jinro Gemu Rosuto Edin (various / 2018)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers