Current user rating: 87/100 (24 votes)
- Movie: The Tooth and the Nail (English title) / Stone Mansion Murder Case (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Seokjojeotaek Salinsagun
- Hangul: 석조저택 살인사건
- Director: Jung Sik, Kim Whee
- Writer: Bill S. Ballinger (novel), Jung Sik, Lee Jung-Ho
- Producer: Yoon Ji-Ho
- Cinematographer: Yoon Jong-Ho
- Release Date: May 9, 2017
- Runtime: 109 min.
- Genre: Thriller / Suspense
- Distributor: Kidari Ent
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
In Gyeongseong (old name for Seoul), after Korea broke away from Japanese colonialism, two men face off in a huge stone mansion. Six bullets are fired.
Police arrive at the mansion. There, Nam Do-Jin (Kim Ju-Hyeok), who is the richest man in Gyeongseong, is arrested for murdering his chauffeur Choi Seung-Man (Ko Soo). The body of the chauffeur is not found, but a trail of evidence exists. A fierce legal battle takes place over the murder in the stone mansion.
- Based on the novel "The Tooth and the Nail" by Bill S. Ballinger (first published in 1955 by Harper).
- Early Korean working title was "Iwa Sontob" ("The Tooth and the Nail").
- Filming began October 10, 2015 and finished January 19, 2017.
- Director Jung Sik quit, because he could not narrow differences with the production company. Director Kim Whee took over and adjusted the screenplay, did more supplementary filming and post-production work (hence the longer than normal time to complete filming of the movie).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers