Current user rating: 92/100 (25 votes)
- Movie: The Scam
- Revised romanization: Jak Jeon
- Hangul: 작전
- Director: Lee Ho-Jae
- Writer: Lee Ho-Jae, Hong Won-Chan
- Producer: David Cho, Hong Won-Chan
- Cinematographer: Ki Jae-Hoon
- Release Date: February 12, 2009
- Runtime: 119 min.
- Genre: Crime / Thriller
- Distributor: Showbox
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Hyeon-Soo (Park Yong-Ha) loses everything in the stock market only to spend the next five years glued to his computer screen as a day trader. While eating virtually nothing, but instant noodles Hyeon-Soo slowly recoups his losses and then some. He vows to quit once he makes enough to support his mother and younger brother.
Hyeon-Soo then hits the jackpot, while disrupting a stock market scam. This attracts the attention of a former gangster turned investor, Hwang Jong-Ku (Park Hee-Soon), who loses millions because of Hyeon-Soo's actions. Rather than seeking revenge, Jong-Ku invites Hyeon-Soo to join his elite team as they attempt their biggest scam yet. The group then attempts to swindle $60,000,000 from the stock market.
- "Jak Jeon" (lit. translation "Strategy") revolves around money managers and their scheme to manipulate stocks for their own benefits.
Additional Cast Members
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers