Current user rating: 85/100 (15 votes)
- Drama: The Most Beautiful Goodbye / The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World (literal titles)
- Revised romanization: Sesangyeseo Gajang Ahreumdawoon Ilbyeon
- Hangul: 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별
- Director: Park Jong
- Writer: No Hee-Kyung
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 4
- Release Date: December 2 - Decomeber 3, 1996
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Ordinary middle-aged woman In-Hee (Na Moon-Hee has a husband, a son and a daughter. One day, In-Hee learns that she has a terminal cancer. From that moment her family begins to realize how important she is to their family.
For years, In-Hee suffered from Polyuria (frequent urination) so she asked her husband, who is a doctor, to check her condition, but her husband was indifferent enough to refuse. But now, her husband regrets his past indifference and her daughter, who fell in love with a married man, realizes her mom's existance from the wife of the man who she loves. In-Hee's mother-in-law also regrets her cold behavior to In-Hee.
Since In-Hee's condition cannot be cured all her family can do is provide comfort and let her die peacefully ...
- Related titles:
- The Most Beautiful Goodbye | Sesangyeseo Gajang Ahreumdawoon Ilbyeon (MBC / 1996)
- The Last Blossom | Sesangyeseo Gajang Ahreumdawoon Ilbyeon (2011)
- The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World | Sesangeseo Gajang Areumdawoon Yibyeol (tvN / 2017)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers