Current user rating: 90/100 (114 votes)
- Movie: The Miracles of the Namiya General Store
- Romaji: Namiya Zakkaten no Kiseki
- Japanese: ナミヤ雑貨店の奇蹟
- Director: Ryuichi Hiroki
- Writer: Keigo Higashino (novel), Hiroshi Saito
- Producer: Shinichiro Inoue, Naohiko Ninomiya, Hidehisa Chiwata
- Cinematographer: Atsuhiro Nabeshima
- Release Date: September 23, 2017
- Runtime: 129 min.
- Genre: Drama / Fantasy
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures, Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
In 2012, Atsuya (Ryosuke Yamada) and his 2 childhood friends do something bad and run into an old general store. They decide to stay there until the morning. Late into the night, Atsuya sees a letter in the mailbox. The letter is addressed to the Namiya General Store and the letter was written by someone to consult about worries. Incredibly, the letter was written 32 years ago. The mailbox is somehow connected to the year 1980. Atsuya and his friends decide to write a reply and place their letter in the mailbox.
- Based on the novel "Namiya Zakkaten no Kiseki" by Keigo Higashino (first published from April, 2011 to December, 2011 in magazine Shosetsu Yasei Jidai).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers