Current user rating: 91/100 (35 votes)
- Movie: The Longest Night in Shanghai
- Chinese: 夜上海 (Ye. shanghai) / (Yeh seung hoi)
- Japanese: 夜の上海 (Yoru no shanghai)
- Director: Yibai Zhang
- Writer: Yuji Yamamura, Yibai Zhang, Yan Gao
- Producer: Takuji Ushiyama, Wen Xu, Kaz Tadashiki, Yumiko Takebe, Wensheng Lu
- Cinematographer: Tao Yang
- Release Date: June 26, 2007
- Runtime: 110 min
- Genre: Romance / Taxi
- Studio: Movie-Eye Entertainment
- Distributor: Shochiku (Japan)
- Language: Mandarin, Japanese
- Country: Japan / China
Mizushima (Masahiro Motoki) is a top-notch make-up artist who has come to work in Shanghai, along with him is his manager and lover Miho (Naomi Nishida). One evening Mizushima is wandering around alone, when suddenly he is knocked over by a bashed-up taxi, recklessly driven by Linshi (Zhao Wei). Linshi apologies and ushers Mizushima into her cab. Mizushima thinks he¡¦s getting a free guided tour but in fact Linshi is thinking she can make a quick buck from this foreigner. So begins their "misguided" tour of Shanghai. In the process the pair slowly begin to reveal the depths of their hearts. Their lives connected, bridging cultures separated by languages and borders. It is the beginning of a truly wonderful evening, a very special Shanghai night...
- "The Longest Night in Shanghai" is a co-production from Japan and China.
- This movie marks Japan's Movie-Eye Entertainment third Chinese/Japanese co-production set in Shanghai (other two "Last Love First Love" and "About Love").
Naoki's Staff Members
Rest of Supporting Cast:'
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers