Current user rating: 88/100 (114 votes)
- Drama: The Life Story of Bookstore Clerk Michiru (English title)
- Romaji: Shoten In Michiru no Mi no Uebanashi
- Japanese: 書店員ミチルの身の上話
- Director: Naoe Gozu
- Writer: Shogo Sato (novel), Naoe Gozu
- Producer: Naoe Gozu
- Network: NHK
- Episodes: 10
- Release Date: January 8 - March 12, 2013
- Runtime: Tuesday 22:55-23:24
- TV Ratings: 6.1%
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Michiru (Erika Toda) works at a book store in a small city. She has a boyfriend named Kyutaro (Tasuku Emoto), but falls into an affair with publishing company employee Toyomasu (Hirofumi Arai). Toyomasu visits the city from Tokyo. Michiru then plans to go to Tokyo with Toyomasu to eventually settle down there. Right before Michiru leaves for Tokyo, her co-worker asks her to a buy lottery ticket which she does. Later, Michiru finds out the lottery ticket she bought is the winning ticket of a 200 million yen prize. Her world is about to change.
A man who claims to be Michiru's husband tells the story of her personal life. Michiru's long time friend Takei (Kengo Kora) is the only she trust in Tokyo, but Takei has something to hide. Meanwhile, Toyomasu goes missing. Her former boyfriend Kyutaro arrives in Tokyo to find Michiru, but falls into an incident. A murder takes place.
- Based on novel "Mi no Uebanashi" by Shogo Sato (published July, 2009 by Kobunsha).
- Filming begins October, 2012.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers