Current user rating: 89/100 (93 votes)
- Movie: The Last Blossom (English title)
- Revised romanization: Sesangyeseo Gajang Ahreumdawoon Ilbyeon
- Hangul: 세상에서 가장 아름다운 이별
- Director: Min Kyu-Dong
- Writer: No Hee-Kyung, Min Kyu-Dong
- Producer: Min Jin-Soo
- Cinematographer: Park Hong-Yul
- Release Date: April 21, 2011
- Runtime: 125 min.
- Genre: Drama
- Production Company: Soo Film
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Middle aged housewife Kim In-Hee's (Bae Jong-Ok) mother-in-law (Kim Ji-Young) has Alzheimer's disease, her physician husband (Kim Kap-Soo) is always tired and indifferent to her needs and her children has become wayward. For her family, Kim In-Hee has devoted her life as a daughter-in-law, wife and mother. Kim In-Hee then learns that she has terminal cancer and is dying. The mother accepts her fate and sets up the most beautiful goodbye to her family.
- Literal title is "The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World"
- Based on the 1996 MBC drama "The Most Beautiful Goodbye".
Additional Cast Members:'
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers