Current user rating: 88/100 (105 votes)
- Movie: The Kiyosu Conference
- Romaji: Kiyosu Kaigi
- Japanese: 清須会議
- Director: Koki Mitani
- Writer: Koki Mitani
- Producer: Kuga Maeda, Kazutoshi Wadakura
- Cinematographer: Hideo Yamamoto
- Assistant Director: Shozo Katashima
- World Premiere: August 28, 2013 (Monteal World Film Festival)
- Release Date: November 9, 2013
- Runtime: 128 min.
- Distributor: Period-16th Century / Drama / Comedy
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
After the forced suicide of Nobunaga Oda at the Incident at Honno-ji, powerful figures Katsuie Shibata (Koji Yakusho), Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Yo Oizumi), Nagahide Niwa (Fumiyo Kohinata) and Tsuneoki Ikeda (Koichi Sato) all meet to decide on a successor. The meeting became known as the Kiyosu Conference and Japan's first group made political decision. The leaders there become torn between two successors. Meanwhile, Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Yo Oizumi) has plans to simultaneously woo the woman (Kyoka Suzuki) he loves and gain the throne himself through proxy.
- Based on the novel "Kiyosu Kaigi" by Koki Mitani (published on June 27, 2012 by Gentosha Inc.).
- Filming begins November, 2012.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers