Current user rating: 92/100 (120 votes)
- Movie: The Incite Mill - 7 Day Death Game -
- Romaji: Inshite Miru: 7-kakan no desu gemu
- Japanese: インシテミル ７日間のデス・ゲーム
- Director: Hideo Nakata
- Writer: Honobu Yonezawa (novel), Satoshi Suzuki
- Producer: William Ireton, Yoshitaka Hori, Hiroshi Miyazaki
- Cinematographer: Junichiro Hayashi
- World Premiere: September 2, 2010 (Montreal World Film Festival)
- Release Date: October 16, 2010
- Runtime: 107 min.
- Genre: Death Game / Suspense-Thriller / Mystery
- Production Company: Horipro, NTV
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Ten people gather together at a complex named “Ankikan” after hearing of a short term job paying 112,000 Yen ($1,236 USD) per hour. The ten people are informed that they will be monitored 24 hours a day for 7 days straight in a psychological experiment. They are then sent to individual rooms with a different weapon located in each room. Once they are locked in they learn the rules of the psychological experiment. 1.) Each person must return to their room by 10 PM. 2.) At the end of 7 days or when there are only two surviving members left alive the experiment will end. The next day a person is found shot to death. Now, what looked like a dream job will turn into a nightmare ...
- "The Incite Mill" is a 50th anniversary project commenced by Horipro management company. All ten of the main actors awork under Horipro management company. The tenth main performer will be decided after a Janaury 31st, 2010 audition held by Horipro.
- Based on the 2007 novel "The Incite Mill" by Honobu Yonezawa.
- Filming begins March, 2010.
- The theme song is "Shinjite Miru" performed by May'n.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers