Current user rating: 90/100 (101 votes)
- Movie: Human Trust
- Romaji: Jinrui Shikin
- Japanese: 人類資金
- Director: Junji Sakamoto
- Writer: Junji Sakamoto, Harutoshi Fukui
- Producer: Naoya Kinoshita, Kazutaka Akimoto, Shohei Izawa, Sachio Irie, Shu Fujioka, Tamotsu Osano, Christopher Frey
- Cinematographer: Norimichi Kasamatsu
- Release Date: October 19, 2013
- Runtime: 140 min.
- Genre: Action / Heist / Mystery / Suspense-Thriller
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yuichi Mafune is known as a finance broker, but he's actually a conman. One day, two men show up in front of Yuichi. One man is "M" and the other is his underling Yuki Seki. They ask Yuichi Mafune to steal the "M funds". The "M funds" is thought to be a longheld legend that massive amounts of gold and other stolen loot from World War II were hidden in the basement of a Japanese bank. The loot was then taken by the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces to fund secret operations.
Yuichi accepts the proposal after hearing of the large fee offerred if successful. In order to steal the "M funds," which Yuichi isn't even sure if it exists, "M" plans an unprecedented money game which brings in interests from the U.S., Russia and other places.
- Filming began February 26, 2013 in Khabarovsk, Russia. On March 4, 2013 filming moved to Thailand and lasted there for 4 days. From March 11 to March 30, 2013 filming took place in Japan. Filming also takes place in New York, USA.
- Screenplay by Junji Sakamoto & Harutoshi Fukui has been in development for 8 years.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers