Current user rating: 91/100 (231 votes)
- Movie: The Grand Heist (English title) / Gone With The Wind (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Baramgwa Hamjje Sarajida
- Hangul: 바람과 함께 사라지다
- Director: Kim Joo-Ho
- Writer: Kim Min-Sung
- Producer: An Dong-Gyu, Cha Ji-Hyun, Kim Min-Sung
- Cinematographer: Lee Sung-Je
- Release Date: August 9, 2012
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Genre: Period / Comedy / Action
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Duk-Moo (Cha Tae-Hyun) is the son of a nobleman, but he is also the son of a concubine. Due to the laws and customs of the Joseon Period, Duk-Moo is unable to to get a government position due to his mother's background. Because of this, Duk-Moo is a book seller in a traditional market. At this time, ice is a high priced commodity and controlled by the royal family. The most powerful nobleman of the era, Jo Myung-Soo (Nam Kyeong-Eup), wants to have exclusive rights to all of the ice. To accomplish his goal, Jo Myung-Soo needs to get rid of Duk-Moo's father, who is his rival, and Dong-Soo (Oh Ji-Ho), a public officer in charge of the "Seobinggo" (ice warehouse).
With his plan in place, Duk-Moo's father and Dong-Soo are exiled. Duk-Moo now hatches his own plan to get rid of Jo Myung-Soo. Duk-Moo comes up with the idea to steal all the ice stored in the Seobinggo. In order to accomplish this brazen heist, Duk-Moo recruits the top experts in specific fields needed to steal the ice. With his team now set together, they set out to to make the heist of their lives.
- Filming began October 5, 2011 and finished February 29, 2012. The last scene filmed took place at Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do and involved Cha Tae-Hyun, Oh Ji-Ho & Min Hyo-Rin travelling through a cave to steal ice from an ice house ("Seobinggo").
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers