Current user rating: 88/100 (312 votes)
- Drama: The Birth of a Family
- Revised romanization: Kajogui Tansaeng
- Hangul: 가족의 탄생
- Director: Ko Heung-Sik, Oh Choong-Hwan
- Writer: Kim Sun-Ok, Kim Young-In
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 115
- Release Date: December 5, 2012 - May 17, 2013
- Runtime: Monday - Friday 19:15
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Soo-Jung (Lee So-Yeon) begins work at a home shopping channel network. She is a bright and warm-hearted woman. Her life changes when her father suddenly dies in a fire. Soo-Jung has to take care of her family:her mother and her troublemaker younger brother Soo-Ho (Kim Jin-Woo).
Soo-Jung meets Yoon-Jae (Lee Gyu-Han), who is a new employee at their company. Yoon-Jae used to work as a judge, but quit that job. From Yoon-Jae's first day at the home shopping network, Soo-Jung and Yoon-Jae argue often, but eventually fall in love anyways. Yoon-Jae makes it clear to Ye-Ri (Lee Chae-Young) that he is in love with Soo-Jung. Ye-Ri has been in love with him for a long time. She tries everything to get him back, using her position as the only child of the home shopping company president.
- "The Birth of a Family" takes over the SBS Monday - Friday 19:15 time slot previously occupied by "Still You" and followed by "Ugly Alert".
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers