- Drama: The Banker
- Revised romanization: Deo Baengkeo
- Hangul: 더 뱅커
- Director: Lee Jae-Jin
- Writer: Ryouka Shuu (manga), Shigeru Noda (manga), Seo Eun-Jung, Oh Hye-Ran
- Network: MBC
- Release Date: March, 2019 --
- Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
No Dae-Ho (Kim Sang-Joong) is an honest and sincere man. He works as a branch manager of Daehan Bank which is located in a small city. The branch is on a soon to be shutdown list. Surprisingly, No Dae-Ho is promoted to an auditor at the bank's headquarters in Seoul. No Dae-Ho faces corruption at the bank.
- Drama series takes over MBC's Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Spring Turns to Spring" and followed by "Spring Night" May, 2019.
- Based on manga series "Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei" by Ryouka Shuu (writer) & Shigeru Noda (illustrator) (published from 1998 to 2002 in magazine Manga Allman).
- Related titles (drama series):
- Nozaki Shuhei Auditor of Bank | Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei (WOWOW / 2018)
- The Banker (MBC / 2019)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers