Current user rating: 91/100 (541 votes)
- Drama: The 3rd Hospital (English & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Je3byeongwon
- Hangul: 제3병원
- Director: Kim Young-Joon, Kim Sol-Mae, Myung Hyun-Woo
- Writer: Sung Jin-Mi
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: September 5 - November 8, 2012
- Runtime: Wed. & Thurs. 23:00
- Genre: Medical
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seohan National Medical Center opens in South Korea. The hospital is first of its kind to combine western medicine and traditional oriental medicine. On his way to the hospital's opening ceremony, Dr. Doo-Hyun (Kim Seung-Woo) saves an injured person in car accident. Seung-Hyun (Oh Ji-Ho) begins work as an oriental doctor at the hospital and saves a child's life by implementing a western medical procedure. Because Seung-Hyun is not licensed to perform western medical procedures, the other western medical doctors protest in anger. Can the hospital survive the split between the western trained doctors and oriental doctors?
- Actor Cha Seung-Won was offered the leading role, but declined.
- Filming begins late January, 2012.
- "The 3rd Hospital" takes over the tvN Wed. & Thurs. 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "In Need of Romance 2012"
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers