Current user rating: 92/100 (165 votes)
- Drama: Prime Minister (literal title)
- Romaji: Tamiou
- Japanese: 民王
- Director: Hisashi Kimura, Keita Motohashi
- Writer: Jun Ikeido (novel), Yumie Nishiogi
- Network: TV Asahi
- Episodes: 8
- Release Date: July 24 - September 18, 2015
- Runtime: Fridays 23:15-24:15
- TV Ratings: 7.1% (weekly average)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Taizan Muto (Kenichi Endo) is the Prime Minister of Japan. His son Sho (Masaki Suda) doesn't like him, because he feels his father neglects their family. Sho is a university student and refuses to live at home.
One day, Taizan and Sho switches bodies. Not knowing how or why this happened, Sho has to up at the national assembly as his father. Sho did not pay much attention in school and his understanding of what's going at the national assembly is limited, but his honest opinions begins to change the national assembly and the people.
Meanwhile, Taizan begins to live as a university student. On behalf of his son Sho, Taizan tries to find a job. At an interview, he gets into a heated discussion with the interviewer. Taizan wins the battle, but loses the war. He doesn't get the job. Taizan also becomes bewildered with girls that have dated Sho in the past.
- Based on novel "Tamiou" by Jun Ikeido (published April, 2010 by POPLAR PUBLISHING CO., LTD.).
Additional Cast Members:
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers