Current user rating: 84/100 (7 votes)
- Movie: Woman Who Eats (literal title)
- Romaji: Taberu Onna
- Japanese: 食べる女
- Director: Jiro Shono
- Writer: Tomomi Tsutsui (novel & screenplay)
- Cinematographer: Katsumi Yanagishima
- Release Date: September, 2018
- Genre: Women
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Story follows the daily lives of 8 women with different backgrounds, including Atsuko Mochitsuki (Kyoko Koizumi), through what they eat and whom they date.
- Based on novels "Taberu Onna" and “Zoku ・ Taberu Onna” by Tomomi Tsutsui (published March 3, 2004 by Shinchosha and published February 15, 2007 by Access Publishing).
- Filming began January 8, 2018 and finishes mid-February, 2018.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers