Still, Marry me
Current user rating: 93/100 (531 votes)
- Drama: Still, Marry me (English title) / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Ajikdo Gyeolhonhago Sipeun Yeoja
- Hangul: 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자
- Director: Kim Min-Sik
- Writer: Kim In-Young
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: January 20 - March 11, 2010
- Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
"Still, Marry me" centers around three woman who are all aged 36 and pretend to know everything about life ...
Lee Shin-Young (Park Jin-Hee) works as a reporter for TV broadcasting company UBN. At the age of 36 she is still single, but maintains a positive and bright character. 2 years ago she was sent overseas to train at the UBN's Washington D.C. bureau and, because of this, broke off her relationship with her fiance Yoon Sang-Woo ( Lee Pil-Mo). Now that Shing-Young is back in Korea she receives a wedding invitation from her ex-fiance. With so much stress from work Shin-Young starts to develop Bell's Palsy (uncontrollable facial contortions) and, because of this, can't work. Desperate for love she then meets a man 12 years younger, named Ha Min-Jae (Kim Beom), who just may be the man for her.
Jung Da-Jung (Uhm Ji-Won) works as a Korean-English translator and is also good friends with Lee Shin-Young. She's a bit naive, not having dated much up to this point, but hopes to find a rich handsome man. Jung Da-Jung also hopes to marry this year. She then meets oriental doctor Na Ban-Seok (Choi Cheol-Ho) on a blind date and they seem to click. Shortly later, Na Ban-Seok proposes to her and they get married. Jung Da-Jung soon learns that marriage may not be all that it's cracked up to be.
Kim Bu-Gi (Wang Bit-Na) works as a popular restaurant consultant. After breaking off her engagement to a man she dated for 10 years, she starts to mentor good friends Lee Shin-Young & Jung Da-Jung. Then one day, a baby appears on her doorstep.
- "Still, Marry me" is a remake of the 2004 MBC drama of the same name "Marry Me" (Kyeolhunhago Sipeun Yeoja).
- "Still, Marry me" was originally planned as a sequel of the original 2004 series, but due to difficulty in casting the same lead actresses, staff decided to make a remake.
- Related titles:
- Marry Me | Kyeolhunhago Sipeun Yeoja (MBC / 2004)
|Park Jin-Hee||Uhm Ji-Won||Wang Bit-Na|
|Lee Shin-Young||Jung Da-Jung||Kim Bu-Gi|
|Lee Pil-Mo||Kim Beom||Choi Cheol-Ho|
|Yoon Sang-Woo||Ha Min-Jae||Na Ban-Seok|
|Ji-yeong Park||Kim Yong-Hee||Ahn Hye-Kyeong|
|Choi Sang-Mi||Ha Myeong-Seok||Hye-Jin|
Additional Cast Members: