Current user rating: 92/100 (481 votes)
- Drama: Single Daddy in Love
- Revised romanization: Singkeul Papaneun Yeolaejung
- Hangul: 싱글파파는 열애중
- Director: Mun Bu-Hyeon
- Writer: Oh Sang-Hee
- Producer: Bae Kyung-Soo
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: February 18 - April 8, 2008
- Runtime: Mon. & Tues. 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Kang Pungho, a 28-year-old insect exterminator, though growing up in an orphanage without any family, has a natural born optimism. Abandoned by his first love Soi, he ends up as a single daddy with a seven-year-old son Kang San. Thanks to his bright temper, Pungho manages to make a living and grows his son just as any other well-off families do. Regarding his son as a happy gift from the heaven, Pungho would die for Kang San.
Hari, the only daughter of well-known surgeon, lost her mother at the age of 6 but has grown up a bright girl, supported by deep paternal love. After his father remarried Soi, Pungho’s first love, she comes across Pungho, instantly falls in love with him.
- "Single Daddy in Love" takes over the KBS2 Mon. & Tues. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Cruel Love" and will be replaced by "Formidable Rivals" on April 14, 2008.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers