Current user rating: 97/100 (313 votes)
- Movie: Shanti Days 365 Days, Happy Breath (literal title)
- Romaji: Shanti Deizu 365 Nichi, Shiawasena Kokyu
- Japanese: シャンティ・デイズ ３６５日、幸せな呼吸
- Director: Koto Nagata
- Writer: Koto Nagata
- Producer: Eri Ito, Maki Kimura, Kumi Kobata, Shuichi Komuro, Kotaro Miyata, Takahiko Sumi, Kasumi Yao
- Cinematographer: Yoko Itakura
- Release Date: October 25, 2014
- Runtime: 108 min.
- Genre: Drama / Women
- Distributor: Suurkiitos
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
21-year-old Misora Honzawa (Mugi Kadowaki) went to Tokyo from Aomori. Misora Honzawa happens to see Kumi (Jessica Michibata) on TV who is a yoga Instructor and model. By chance, the two women begin to live together.
At first Misora Honzawa, who is easygoing, and Kumi, who is high maintenance, do not get along with each other. Because they share interests in yoga they eventually become closer and think about happiness and life.
- Filming began January 15, 2014 and finishes early February, 2014. Shooting location takes place in Tokyo and the suburbs of Kanto.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers