Current user rating: 76/100 (109 votes)
- Movie: Seventh Code
- Romaji: Seventh Code
- Japanese: セブンス・コード
- Director: Kiyoshi Kurosawa
- Writer: Kiyoshi Kurosawa
- Producer: Yumi Arakawa, Hirohisa Mukuju
- Cinematographer: Shinya Kimura
- World Premiere: November, 2013 (International Rome Film Festival)
- Release Date: January 11, 2014
- Runtime: 60 min.
- Genre: Suspense-Thriller / Mystery
- Distributor: Nikkatsu
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Akiko (Atsuko Maeda) travels to Vladivostok to meet Matsunaga (Ryohei Suzuki), who she first met in Tokyo and is unable to forget. Even though Akiko meets Matsunaga again, Matsunaga does not remember her. Matsunaga tells her to not trust anyone in the foreign country and he leaves. Akiko tries to find Matsunaga again, but she is attacked by the mafia and thrown out in the wasteland without any money.
- Filming took place in June, 2013 at Vladivostok, Russia.
- First film for director Kiyoshi Kurosawa shot outside of Japan.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers