Current user rating: 88/100 (98 votes)
- Movie: Secret
- Revised romanization: Sikeurit
- Hangul: 시크릿
- Director: Yoon Jae-Koo
- Writer: Yoon Jae-Koo
- Producer: KWak Jong-Hoon, Kim Myung-Jin, Yoon Kae-Kyun, Lee Hyun-Myung
- Cinematographer: Lee Sung-Jae
- Release Date: December 3, 2009
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Genre: Suspense-Thriller
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Sung-Ryeol (Cha Seung-Won) is a detective in charge of violent crimes. He is having an affair with his colleague’s
wife, and it is the reason he loses his own son in a car accident. Wracked with guilt but unable
to explain to his wife, Ji-Yeon (Song Yoon-A), what happened on that day and why so she decides to go abroad.
Ji-Yeon comes home unexpectedly and insecurely one day, peaking Sung-Ryeol’s curiosity. The
next day, Sung-Ryeol finds trace evidence that hints at his wife while investigating a murder
scene. He presumes that his wife is connected to the case, and does all he can to keep her from
being identified as a suspect. When an unidentified man shows up claiming to know Ji-Yeon is
involved and asking for money, the situation is made worse by Ji-Yeon refusing to tell him any
kind of truth.
- Early working title for the film was "Saving My Wife" (세이빙 마이 와이프).
- Movie started shooting November 13th, 2008.
- The film's director, Yoon Jae-Koo, previously wrote the screenplay for Seven Days.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers