Current user rating: 89/100 (16 votes)
- Movie: Scout
- Revised romanization: Seukawooteu
- Hangul: 스카우트
- Director: Kim Hyun-Seok
- Writer: Kim Hyun-Seok
- Producer: Jung Eui-Seok, Kim Sun-Yong, Jin Hee-Moon
- Cinematographer: Choi Jin-Woong
- Release Date: November 15, 2007
- Runtime: 94 Min.
- Comedy: Comedy / Melodrama / Period-1980 / Sports
- Production Budget: US$ 3.6M
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Set In 1980, Ho Chang (Im Chang-Jung) works as a staff member for a college baseball team. He’s planning a dream vacation but his plans get derailed by a new assignment. He’s ordered to scout Dong-Yeol (Lee Gun-Joo), the most sought after high school baseball player in Korea.
Ho Chang goes to Gwangju to scout Dong-Yeol. He finds it more difficult than expected as rival scouts from other universities are hindering his plans. Furthermore, he meets his ex girlfriend and her low-life boyfriend who starts threatening Ho Chang.
To make things worse, the baseball player’s parents do not appear to be on Ho Chang’s side. Rumors also say that Dong-Yeol was already scouted by rival teams. Ho Chang is unable to even get a meeting with Dong-Yeol, so Ho Chang takes matters into his own hands. He decides to kidnap him!
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers