Current user rating: 99/100 (1 votes)
- TV Movie: Can't Say Goodbye (literal title)
- Romaji: Sayonara ga Inakutae
- Japanese: さよならが言えなくて / さよならが言えなくて ～子供たちに迫るドラッグの誘惑、夜回り先生の苦悩～
- Director: Shun Nakahara
- Writer: Osamu Mizutani (novel), Yumiko Kamiyama
- Network: TV Asahi
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: September 18, 2009
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Nao (Mitsuki Tanimura) is a young girl from suffering from drug addiction. Her addiction is bad enough that she experiences hallucinations, but she can't cut herself off from using illegal stimulants. Her home life is also a wreck as she argues with her mother constantly. With one last hope left, Nao sends a letter for help to Osamu Mizutani known in Japan as "Yomawari Sensei" (the night guard teacher).
- Filming took place in early April, prior to to recent drug arrests of popular actors of Manabu Oshio & Noriko Sakai.
- "Sayonara ga Inakutae" is based on a true story written by Osamu Mizutani in "Yomawari Sensei."
- Osamu Mizutani is a former high school teacher who has devoted himself to helping out troubled youths. His nickname "Yomawari Sensei" comes from Osamu's regular nightly patrols of city streets and encourages kids to turn their lives around.
- To prepare for the role of a drug addict Mitsuki Tanimura visited drug rehab centers.
- Related titles:
- Sayonara ga Inakutae (TV Asahi / 2009)
- The Fault Is Not Yours | Eoje Ileun Modu Gwaenchanha (2019)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers