Current user rating: 91/100 (112 votes)
- TV Movie: Sayonara Bokutachi no Youchien
- Romaji: Sayonara Bokutachi no Youchien
- Japanese: さよならぼくたちのようちえん
- Director: Nobuo Mizuta
- Writer: Yuji Sakamoto
- Network: NTV
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: March 30, 2011 / April 10, 2011
- Runtime: 21:00-23:09
- TV Ratings: 13.2%
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kanna (Mana Ashida) attends kindergarten in central Tokyo. Her friend was been absent in school for several days. Worried about her friend, Kanna gathers fellow classmates Hiromu Taniguchi (Tomoya Hashimoto), Takujitsu Uehara (Ruiki Sato), Mikoto Mochida (Miyu Honda) and Shunyuu Horikawa (Hiroyuki Kuroda) and they take a trip to out to Takao Station in western Tokyo hoping to find their friend. A pact is made before they sneak out of school that no matter what happens they won't cry ...
- Prior to airing "Sayonara Bokutachi no Youchien" was billed in Japan as the pre-school version of Stephen King's "Stand By Me".
- Drama title "Sayonara Bokutachi no Youchien" is taken from a popular graduation song in Japan.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers