Current user rating: 93/100 (230 votes)
- TV Movie: ST MPD Scientific Investigation Squad
- Romaji: ST Keishicho Kagaku Tokusou Han
- Japanese: ST 警視庁科学特捜班
- Director: Toya Sato
- Writer: Bin Konno (novel), Yusuke Watanabe
- Network: NTV
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date:April 10, 2013
- Runtime: Wednesday 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
The ST team at the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department consists of eccentric members. Some members do not cooperate with others and others do not reveal themselves in front of others.
Akagi (Tatsuya Fujiwara) works as an analyst on the ST team. He won't appear in front of others, but his colleagues trust him as a leader. Yurine (Masaki Okada) is tasked to manage the ST team. He experiences difficulties in dealing with the team.
The ST team come into conflict with other detectives at the police department over an indiscriminate gun firing case and a grotesque murder case. Because of this, Akagi appears in front others. Akagi and Yurine work to solve the cases.
- Based on the novel "ST Keishicho Kagaku Tokusou Han" by Bin Konno (published March 1998 by Kodansha Ltd.).
- Related titles:
- ST MPD Scientific Investigation Squad | ST Keishicho Kagaku Tokusou Han (NTV / 2013)
- ST MPD Scientific Investigation Squad | ST Aka to Shiro no Sosa Fairu (NTV / 2014)
- ST: The Movie | ST Aka to Shiro no Sosa Fairu (2015)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers