Current user rating: 93/100 (26 votes)
- Movie: SP: The Motion Picture II / SP: The Motion Picture The Final Episode
- Romaji: SP: The Motion Picture Kakumei Hen
- Japanese: ＳＰ 革命篇
- Director: Takafumi Hatano
- Writer: Kazuki Kaneshiro
- Producer: Chihiro Kameyama, Daisuke Sekiguchi
- Cinematographer: Daisuke Soma
- Release Date: March 12, 2011
- Runtime: 128 min.
- Genre: Suspense / Action
- Production Company: Fuji TV, Robot Communications, Toho
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
For the last 2 months the members of #4 security service at the Metropolitan Police Department attempts to discover the identity of the criminal responsible for targeting Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary. The members also carry out their daily missions.
Kaoru Inoue (Junichi Okada) is tormented by his distrust of Soichiro Ogata (Shinichi Tsutsumi). Meanwhile, the chief secretary of the ruling party Kunio Date (Teruyuki Kagawa) and elite bureaucrats have a secret meeting. To uncover Ogata's next move, who is connected to Date and elite bureaucrats, Tanaka (Toru Nomaguchi) begins to investigate.
Around that time, Inoue is assigned as a guard for the national assembly by Ogata. The #4, new members of the #4, politician Kunio Date are there while a mysterious terrorist group gathers also at the assembly. When the assembly is about to pass a vote of no confidence in the cabient, Ogata begins to move and there is gunshots heard in the assembly ...
- Related titles:
- SP (Fuji TV / 2007)
- SP: The Motion Picture | SP: Yabou-Hen (2010)
- SP: The Motion Picture II | SP: The Motion Picture Kakumei Hen (2011)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers