Current user rating: 89/100 (721 votes)
- Movie: Runway Cop (English title) / Detective Cha (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Cha Hyungsa
- Hangul: 차형사
- Director: Shin Tae-Ra
- Writer: Ko Young-Jae, Kim Kyu-Won
- Producer: Han Sang-Beom
- Cinematographer: Choi Joo-Young
- Release Date: May 31, 2012
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Genre: Comedy / Police
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Detective Cha (Kang Ji-Hwan) smells bad and is overweight. Nevertheless, he is a devoted cop who always tries his best to catch the bad guys. A new case then arises. Illegal narcotics are infiltrating into the fashion industry and a detective is needed to work undercover as a model. There are only 2 detectives taller than 180 centimeters required to work as a fashion model. One of them is Detective Cha and the other detective walks strangely due to to a hemorrhoidectomy. Detective Cha is selected to go undercover as a male model in designer Ko Young-Jae's (Sung Yu-Ri) next fashion show. Designer Ko Young-Jae tells Detective Cha that he has to lose 20 kilograms in 2 weeks so that he can work as a model in her upcoming show. Detective Cha then goes on a strenuous regiment to lose the weight.
- Filming began October 19, 2011 and finished January 20, 2012.
- Actor Kang Ji-Hwan gained 10 kg (22 lb) to portray leading character Detective Cha.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers