Current user rating: 88/100 (247 votes)
- Drama: Run, Jang-Mi (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Dalryeora Jangmi
- Hangul: 달려라 장미
- Director: Hong Chang-Wook
- Writer: Kim Young-In
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 123
- Release Date: December 15, 2014 - June 5, 2015
- Runtime: Monday - Friday 19:15
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jang-Mi (Lee Young-Ah) has a warm personality which makes her kind to everyone. She is 26-years-old and a graduate student majoring in culinary arts. Her father is wealthy, but he dies suddenly. Jang-Mi's life changes completely after her father's death.
While Jang-Mi struggles to make a living, she meets a man (Ko Joo-Won) who is the grandson of a food company president. They become involved romantically.
- "Run, Jang-Mi" takes over the SBS Monday - Friday 19:15 time slot previously occupied by "Only Love" and followed by "The Return of Hwang Geum-Bok" June 8, 2015.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers