- Movie: Rose of Betrayal (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Baebanui Jangmi
- Hangul: 배반의 장미
- Director: Park Jin-Young
- Release Date: October 18, 2018
- Genre: Comedy
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
3 men, Byung-Nam (Kim In-Kwon), Sim-Sun (Jung Sang-Hoon) and Doo-Seok (Kim Sung-Cheol), believe their life is the saddest and most depressing in the world. One woman named Mi-Ja (Son Dam-Bi) thinks the same about herself as the 3 men. They decide to die together. Byung-Nam, Sim-Sun and Doo-Seok meet to do things on their bucket lists before they die. Things change though when beautiful Mi-Ja appears in front of them. Her nickname is "Rose of Betrayal."
- Filming took place March 3, 2018 to April 2, 2018.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers