Current user rating: 95/100 (1423 votes)
- Drama: Rich Man, Poor Woman
- Romaji: Ricchiman Puauman
- Japanese: リッチマン、プアウーマン
- Director: Masaki Nishiura, Ryo Tanaka
- Writer: Naoko Adachi
- Producer: Jun Masumoto
- Network: Fuji TV
- Episodes: 11
- Release Date: July 9, 2012 - September 17, 2012
- Runtime: Mondays 21:00
- TV Ratings: 12.4% (weekly average)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
29-year-old Toru Hyuga (Shun Oguri) is a wealthy man. He first started to run an internet website from his small room and his hobby began to make Toru Hyuga a lot of money. He dropped out of high school and formed software company Next Innovation with his friend Kosuke Asahina (Arata Iura). The company became very successful. Today, Next Innovation is the top tech company where young people want to work the most. However, Toru has trouble recognizing the faces of people and he is looking for Chihiro Sawak, who is his mother. His mother left Toru Hyuga when he was very young. One day, Toru finds a woman named Chihiro Sawak.
Makoto Natsui (Satomi Ishihara) is in the 4th year at prestigious Tokyo University, but she still has trouble in finding a job. As time goes by, she gets more nervous. One day, Makoto sees a magazine featuring an interview with Toru Hyuga. She goes back to her apartment and does research on his company Next Innovation.
Makoto then attends a presentation for new recruits at Next Innovation. Toru walks up to the platform and gives a speech to the potential new hirees. While giving his speech, Toru humiliates Makoto in front of the others. She is embarrassed, but stands in front of him and talks back to him. Toru asks her for her name. She tells him her name is Chihiro Sawak. As soon as Toru hears the name, he becomes confused.
- Related titles:
- Rich Man, Poor Woman SP | Ricchiman Puauman (Fuji TV / 2013)
Additional Cast Members:
- Mao Daichi - Masako Fujikawa (ep.1-2,9)
- Daishi Shikanai - Kazuo Yoshida (ep.1-2,8)
- Atom Shukugawa - Shinichi Natsui (ep.1-3,10)
- Masahiro Kohama - Masaru Yamawaki (ep.1)
- Oolong ta Yoshida - (ep.2,6,10)
- Yuta Nakano - Tetsuya Sakaguchi (ep.3,7,10)
- Hiroki Murakami - good person Tanaka (ep.3)
- Hisako Manda - Chihiro Sawaki (ep.3,10)
- Machiko Washio - Utako Natsui (ep.3,10)
- Yukijiro Hotaru - Shinjiro Natsui (ep.3,10)
- Gou Ayano - Akihiro Tono (ep.5-6,10)
- Tsurutaro Kataoka - Makoto Aoyama (ep.5)
- Tomio Suga - grandfather (ep.5)
- Nao Tsubaki - boy in the village (ep.5)
- Masaki Suda - Takahiro Sakai (ep.6)
- Ryo Ono - ep.6
- Sachiko Matsuura - ep.6
- Masayuki Ito - ep.6
- Akira Otaka - ep.7
- Daisuke Yamazaki - ep.7
- Takaki Uda - ep.7
- Toshiya Toyama - S-Tel staff (ep.7,10-11)
- Mansaku Fuwa - security guard (ep.8)
- Masashi Iwadera - Masatoshi Ito (ep.8-9)
- Bengal - prison guard (ep.10-11)
- Eiji Yamamoto - Matsunaga (ep.10)
- Koji Ishizaka - Noboru Udagawa (ep.11)
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers
|* Emi Takei cast in TV Asahi drama "Age Harassment"
|* Kim Young-Kwang cast in JTBC drama "D-Day"
|* Lee Chun-Hee, Choi Won-Young, Park Bo-Gum cast in KBS2 drama "Hello Monster"
|* Akira, Chiaki Kuriyama, Ryuta Sato cast in Fuji TV drama "Heat"
|* Park Hae-Jin cast in drama "Cheese in the Trap"
|* Kotaro Koizumi & Tetsuya Takeda cast in WOWOW drama "Death's Organ"
|* Hyeri, Ryoo Hye-Young, Ko Gyung-Pyo, Park Bo-Gum cast in tvN drama "Reply 1988"
|* Hiroki Narimiya cast in NTV drama "Hanasaki Mai Speaks Out 2"
|* Gong Yoo cast in movie "Secret Agent"
|* Masao Komatsu, Yu Aoi, Akira Emoto cast in movie "Journey to the Shore"
|* Lee Soo-Hyuk cast in MBC drama "Scholar Who Walks the Night"
|* Cha Seung-Won cast in movie "Gosanja, Daedongyeojido"
|* Kim Hye-Soo cast in movie "Family Plan"
|* Gang Dong-Won & Lee Sung-Min cast in movie "A Violent Prosecutor"
|* Kim Myung-Min, Kim Sang-Ho, Sung Dong-Il cast in movie "A Letter from Prison"
|* Toma Ikuta, Masaki Okada, Chiaki Kuriyama cast in live-action film "The Top Secret Revealed"
|* Tatsuya Fujiwara cast in movie "Tankentai no Eiko"
|* Uee cast in SBS drama "True Romance"