Red Vacance Black Wedding
Current user rating: 79/100 (75 votes)
- Movie: Red Vacance Black Wedding
- Revised romanization: Buleun Bakangseu Geumeun Weding
- Hangul: 붉은 바캉스 검은 웨딩
- Director: Park Cheol-Su, Kim Tae-Sik
- Producer: Lee Yeon-Jin, Kim Hyo-Jung
- Cinematographer: Nam Jin-A, Lee Eun-Kil
- World Premiere: October 2011 (Busan International Film Festival)
- Release Date: December 8, 2011
- Runtime: 90 min.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A young woman and a married middle-aged man have been involved in an affair for 6 years. They plan to go on a vacation, but the man's wife learns of their affair and takes her husband to a remote place. There the wife asks the husband about his affair. As the husband explains his affair, the wife becomes angrier. The wife is about to burn her husband. Meanwhile, the young woman who was involved in the affair receives a text message from the married man. The young woman goes to meet him, but the text message was actually sent by his wife. All three persons then meet at a vacation home ...
As soon as a professor and his student meet they have an affair. Their relationship continues. One day, a student asks the professor to officiate his wedding and the professor accepts. After the wedding the professor goes to the place where he had an affair with his student, but the student, who should be leaving for her honeymoon, arrives at the place.
- Filming took place from May 31, 2011 to August 13, 2011.
- 2011 (16th) Busan International Film Festival - October 6-14, 2011 - Korean Cinema Today: Panorama *World Premiere
- 2012 (22nd) Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival - February 23-27, 2012 - Yubari Choice: Korean Film *International Premiere
- 2012 (7th) Osaka Asian Film Festival - March 9-18, 2012 - Special Screenings
- 2012 (11th) New York Asian Film Festival - June 29-July 15, 2012 *North American Premiere