Current user rating: 79/100 (19 votes)
- Movie: Recipes of Diet Diaries
- Romaji: Taishibokei Tanita no Shain Shokudo
- Japanese: 体脂肪計タニタの社員食堂
- Director: Toshio Lee
- Writer: Daisuke Tanaka (novel & screenplay)
- Producer: Takeshi Yasuda, Koichi Iwamoto, Yoshihide Kondo, Shinichiro Inoue
- Cinematographer: Yoshinobu Nagamori
- Release Date: May 25, 2013
- Runtime: 100 min.
- Production Company: Kadokawa Pictures
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
The Tanita Corporation has developed the world's first body fat measuring device. The company itself also has many overweight employees. Because of this, the company finds it difficult to persuade perspective customers to buy their product. Company President Unosuke Tanida (Masao Kusakari) then orders all of his employees to go on diet. Vice President Konosuke (Kenta Hamano) hires nutritionist Nanako (Yuka) to oversee the project. Employees are to eat twice at a company restaurant, but problems arise in sequential order. With Nanako's magic recipe, employees at the company begins to see results.
- Based on the true story of the Tanita Corporation (tanita.com). The company opened its company restaurant in 1999. Recipes from the restaurant became very popular and eventually was published into the book "Taishibokei Tanita no Shain Shokudo (published February, 2010 by Daiwashobou).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers