Current user rating: 71/100 (12 votes)
- TV Movie: Recipe for Happiness (English title) / Essence of Happiness (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Haengbokui Jinsoo
- Hangul: 행복의 진수
- Director: Yoon Jae-Won
- Writer: Yoo So-Won
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 2
- Release Date: May 18-19, 2020
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Namgoong Jin-Soo (Gong Myung) works as a low level grade 9 civil servant. He pursues the essence of happiness and tries to find small happiness to overcome stress. Meanwhile, Jung Soo (Sojin), who has decided not to marry and not to have a child, tries to be happy.
- "Recipe for Happiness" takes over JTBC's Monday & Tuesday 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "When the Weather is Fine" and followed by "Sweet Munchies" on May 25, 2020.
- Part of "JTBC Drama Festa" series of drama specials.
- Frst script reading took place August 27, 2018 at JTBC building in Sangam, Seoul, South Korea.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers