- Drama: Reach of Sincerity (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Jinsimi Dadda
- Hangul: 진심이 닿다
- Director: Park Joon-Hwa
- Writer: Yegeo (web novel)
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: January, 2019 --
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Oh Yoon-Seo is a popular actress. She is famous for her beautiful appearance, but her acting is bad. She gets involved in a scandal with the son from a chaebol family. Her acting career declines precipitously.
Oh Yoon-Seo hears that a famous screenwriter wants her to play the lead female role for a drama series. The character works as a secretary for a lawyer. To gain experience for the role, Oh Yoon-Seo is required to work as a lawyer's secretary for a few months. Meanwhile, Kwon Jung-Rok is an attorney for a law firm. He is arrogant and cold-hearted. One day, his boss asks Kwon Jung-Rok to let actress Oh Yoon-Seo work as his secretary for 6 months. He is not happy about the situation, but he has to accept.
- Based on web novel "Jinsimi Dadda” by Yegeo (published from December 23, 2016 to October 11, 2017 via web novel.kakao.com/)
- Yoo In-Na has been offered the lead female role and she is considering the offer positively.
- Lee Dong-Wook has been offered the lead male role and he is considering the offer.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers