Current user rating: 91/100 (17 votes)
Hajime Tsutsui (Kiichi Nakai) worked for the electric company and recently received a promotion. Due to his mother's illness and the death of a close friend Hajime decides to return to his hometown of Izumo, Shimane to work as a rail car driver ...
- Filming began on July 19th 2009 in Tokyo and from late July through early September 2009 filming will took place in Izumo, Shimane.
- "Daehani 50" is the wood train filmed in the movie. The train was originally retired in late March, 2009 but was retouched and came out of the retirement for the filming of "Railways".
- Related titles:
- Railways | Bataden: Ichibata Densha monogatari (2010)
- Crossroads | Railways: Ai o Tsutaerare Nai Otona-Tachi e (2011)
- Railways 3 | |Kazoku Iro (2018)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers