Current user rating: 90/100 (25 votes)
- Movie: Planck Constant
- Revised romanization: Peulrangkeu Sangsoo
- Hangul: 플랑크 상수
- Director: David Cho
- Writer: David Cho
- Producer: Jo Sung-Gyu, Jo Eun-Yoon
- Cinematographer: Lee JongHyuk
- Release Date: April 30, 2015
- Runtime: 70 min.
- Genre: Drama / Fantasy / Sci-Fi
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Kim Woo-Joo (Kim Jae-Wook) goes to a beauty salon to have his hair cut 1mm every day. During his haircut, Kim Woo-Joo imagines the asisstant hairdresser's skirt becoming shorter little by little. At a cafe, he writes down a script by using his erotic imagination on an attractive female employee. Whenever the female employee refills his coffee, surprising things happen to her. At the movies, he stares at a woman sitting next to him. She leaves the theater and he follows her, but she disappears. He climbs to the top a mountain during winter and meets three women. They have a secret conversation, but the three women don't know him.
- Filming took place from March 16, 2014 to March 28, 2014.
- Movie made its International Premiere at the 2015 Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers