Current user rating: 92/100 (1795 votes)
- Name: Phillip Lee
- Hangul: 이필립
- Birth Name: Lee Kwang-Hoon (이광훈)
- Birthdate: May 26, 1981
- Birthplace: Washington D.C., United States
- Education: George Washington University (Washington D.C.)
- Major: Systems Engineering (Masters Degree)
- Height: 188 cm.
- Blood Type: O
- Phillip Lee was born to Korean parents in Washington D.C. (May 26, 1981).
- Phillip Lee's birth name is Lee Kwang-Hoon and he was later baptized with the name Phillip Lee (his passport still lists his name as Lee Kwang-Hoon).
- Phillip Lee's father Simon S. Lee emigrated to the U.S. in 1979 with his wife Anna. Simon S. Lee later started Fairfax, Virginia based company STG, Inc. in 1986. STG, Inc. is a government contracting firm and employs over 1,300 workers and takes in over $220 million annually in revenue.
- In September, 2010 Phillip Lee's father Simon S. Lee donated $1 million USD to The School of Engineering and Applied Science at George Washington University to fund a student exchange program with Korea University in Seoul, South Korea.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers