- Drama: Perfume
- Revised romanization: Peopyoom
- Hangul: 퍼퓸
- Director: Kim Sang-Hwi
- Writer: Choi Hyun-Ok
- Network: KBS2
- Release Date: June, 2019 --
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Min Jae-Hee is a middle aged woman. She is a housewife who has devoted her life to her family, but her family gets destroyed. Min Jae-Hee is furious at the world. Through a mysterious perfume, Min Jae-Hee's appearance suddenly changes to a beautiful young woman. She becomes a model with her new youthful appearance. Min Jae-Hee meets Seo Yi-Do (Shin Sung-Rok). He is a successful fashion designer, but a mean spirited person.
- Takes over KBS2's Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "My Fellow Citizens" and will be followed by "Let Me Hear Your Song" July, 2019.
- Koh Joon-Hee was first offered the lead female role, but declined.
- Eric was first offered the lead male role, but declined.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers